Glarner Feingebäck AG is a reliable and certified producer of semi-finished and finished products for bakeries, confectioneries, caterers, airlines, gastronomy suppliers and supermarket chains. Our products are sold across the globe.
With more than 30 employees at two production sites, we are in a position to meet customer needs flexibly and promptly.
Glarner Feingebäck AG sells its specialities via customers and partners worldwide.
As an export-oriented company, it generates more than 50 per cent of its revenue outside of Switzerland.
Zum Vergrößern bitte Bild anklicken.
1. Tradco, Ltd., Stone Mountain, GA 30083, USA, www.albafoods.us
2. Herbert Bausch GmbH, Rosenbergstrasse 67/1, D-70176 Stuttgart, www.bausch-stuttgart.de
3. Leipurin, Finnland, www.leipurin.com
4. Saad bin-Mogul, Saudi Arabien
4. Emirates Snack Foods LLC, Dubai, www.esf-uae.com
4. I-Food Imports, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, www.ifibh.com
5. Mints, Taiwan
6. Euraco, Singapur
7. Eustralis, Australien
State-of-the-art technology and manual work combine to produce manifold products and specialities for a wide range of offers. Implementing new ideas and driving innovations gives us great joy and provides an opportunity to offer new and surprising items to the market in collaboration with our customers.
• prepared by hand
• high quality
• caramelized hazelnuts and almonds
• possibility of different flavours such as curry, pink pepper and more
• custom-made packaging
• customised production: ingredients according to your wishes and expectations
• organic quality
Petit Pastries & Biscuits
• large selection of products and packaging options
• customisation according to your wishes
• small minimum quantities
• offer of semi-finished products such as baked bottoms, savarins and crumbles (streusel)
• high almond content
• large selection of forms and recipes
• isolated with vegetable fat or chocolate
• long shelf life
• no animal fats
• kosher production (OU-Pareve)
• organic quality
• Glarus and Swiss specialities
• Pear bread and pear Weggen (Birnenweggen)
• Glarus pâté and Glarus patty shells (Beggeli)
• Fruit bread without sugar
• Customer wishes
• smaller to larger series
• fast and flexible implementation
• innovative realisation of your ideas
• packaging for everything, from tubular bags to hand-tied bows